The objective of this work package is the effective and accountable scientific and administrative coordination of the project’s research activities.
The objectives of the scientific coordination of the project include:
- Ensuring the planned integration of partners with each other through meetings, conferences, review and follow-up;
- Consolidation of the project collaborators around the overall vision of the project;
- Quality assurance of research results through peer review;
- Translating expressed research needs of the end-users (Commission, European agencies and others) into concrete research goals.
- Effectively communicating useable research results to end-users
The objectives of the administrative coordination of the project include:
- Synchronization and harmonization of administrative activities between and within partners and work packages;
- Ensuring adherence to European, national and international norms, regulations and laws regarding research activities;
- Auditing and financial oversight.